Friday 19 February 2010

Just a quickie :)

Only a quick update tonight.. Had a rather nice day at work today, other than spending the first two hours with the alarm going off, it flew by.. didnt go for lunch til 2:45, only had 25 mins so i could leave early. After lunch i went straight to boots to type some work up for Liesl, had a bit of a chat with Karen and the girls while i was there :) Then got back to work at about 4:30, only having 25 mins left :)
I hopped on the 5pm bus, Adam picked me up at the bus stop, we nipped for a milkshake, then Adam left me in the (freezing) car for no less than an hour, while he went into Comet :) When he came out, he presented me with a beautiful Disney, pink netbook :)
Which is what im on now :)
I love it.
Now we can both be snuggled up on the sofa, he can game and i can blog :) Perfectimo :)
Got home to our little princess, played on some peppa pig games for a while, then brushed her hair when she got out of the bath, read her some bedtime stories and put her to bed :)
She's such a sweetie :)
Off to bed now so i can get up early to do my homework for contact lens training :/
Got to wear pink tomorrow too :)
Night night xxx

No comments: