Thursday 18 February 2010

Ugh, its been like a month!

Well im not even going to attempt to catch up on all the time iv missed :( I'll run through the main points quickly, but there is one reason iv decided to blog today and i'll tell u all about it in a minute.
At the start of Feb, i was really poorly again. Just in my stupid state where i dont know what im doing and cant concentrate on anything etc. Tried to fight it for a couple of days, continued to go to work, which appeared to make me worse, slept through the whole of my dinner breaks for a couple of days and went to bed at 7pm. Over the first few days i got more and more confused, to the point where i could hardly dress myself, until i went smack on my face at work, completely out of it. Scared them all to death, then spent an hour and a half in an ambulance. The paramedics were convinced that its a mixture of heavy stress/depression. Things from my past have just caught up with me, and adding all that ontop of the stress of the wedding, our current money situation and mum and mama being ill, just makes me switch off every few months and have a break down.
They were really helpful in the ambulance though, we got more help from them during that 90 minutes, than we did during the whole 5 days i spent in hospital last year!
They have told me a few different things to try, to try and stop it happening again, or to control it if it does. So fingers crossed on that one!

On a more positive note... Iv had my letter to say iv completed my course and will be getting my payrise!! :) My certificate has arrived too, which has taken pride of place on the wall at work :D
The payrise will be so useful in the run up to the wedding, and its made me really determined to whizz through my next course to get my next one :p

And heres the part iv been looking forward to blogging about:
We had the fittings for the little bridesmaids today! :D Bryony, Devon, Libby and Harry all together! They looked absolutely gorgeous!! It was quite emotional, they are all sooo sweet :')
They just tried random dresses on to get the sizes right. Its gonna look amazing :)
They all got on really well too, it was nice for them to all meet before the big day. Libby kept snuggling Devon, and she plonked herself next to Harry and started chatting and colouring with him :)
Then we went back to grandmas and she said 'Can i sit next to the girl with the red hair on your wedding day?' :')
Then, before we left, she said 'We're all best friends now!'
It was so nice to see them getting on so well. Me, mum, Devon, Harry, and Libby etc went back to grandmas after and they all sat playing with playdough together :)
Then, after some lunch with grandma we set off back to Mansfield and met Bryony and Steven at Jangos :)
They ran around in there for about an hour and burnt off some energy :) We joined them to play basket ball at one point which was fun :)
Then we dropped Barbie and Taz back home, nipped to the shop then came home :)
Bryony and i sat and played with her new Bratz game, then i read snow white to her and got her ready for bed :) She wore the new pajamas iv bought her :)
Just realised i havent mentioned this yet, Bryony and Steven are gonna be living with us now at weekends :) They only really moved in today but i totally love it already :)
Its awesome having a little princess to play with :) And it'll be nice for Ste and Adam to have some more time together :)
When we got home tonight Adam had painted Bryonys new room pink for her :) It looks lovely. My dads gonna bring my old bunk bed thing with the desk underneath on Thursday so we can set that up for her :) She's decided where most of her things are going to go, she's stuck some peppa pig stickers on her door and we've said we'll make her a 'Bryonys room' door sign tomorrow :)
Im really having to work hard to stop myself spoiling her rotten though. I just really really want it to be a complete princess room for her, to help her settle in.
Iv managed to get some bedding, posters and a little set of plastic drawers from a friend, which is really nice. And i bought her new pajamas, some more bedding, curtains, a set of drawers, a few new clothes, a princess book, some hair accessories, some wellies, a bratz game and a teddy :)
I keep seeing things that i want to get to make it better for her, but will hopefully be able to after the wedding :) One of my friends from Masque said she's got some stuff she'll bring for her too :)

Im really loving having her here :) Its gonna be sooo much fun :)

xxxxx

No comments: