Thursday 28 January 2010

Poorlyish :(

I hate fact that i STILL haven't been managing to find time in my busy little life to write my blog. But i guess it doesnt have to be everyday :( Once in a while will still be nice to look back on. :)
Im sooo poorly :(
Been off work yesterday and today and i really cant afford to be! :( Iv got a banging headache, temperature, incredibly sore throat and i keep coughing to the point where i either bleed or throw up :( I also havent slept for 4 days :( Bad times.
Im supposed to be singing at Miss Nicols funeral tomorrow and at the moment i have no voice :( Its going to be a pretty difficult day anyway without feeling like im about to cough myself into a coma :(
Cant believe how quickly the weeks are flying by! The weddings creeping up really fast! We've arranged for the bridesmaids to have their fitting on the 18th Feb, which will be a big job done :) Im realy looking forward to that.
God, im gonna be sooo ready for three weeks on honeymoon :) wherever it is that we're going :)
I cant wait!
Anyway, im gonna try and go back to bed and maybe actually get some sleep!
Dont see it happening tbh :(
xxx

No comments: