Friday 8 January 2010

Well, its been a while!


I cant believe how long its been since i wrote on here! Am i right in thinking i never even entered this site at all during the whole of 2009?

This is going to be another new years resolution! I think it'll be extra nice to keep this blog going this year cos we've got lots happening, with all the planning and the wedding etc :)

Anywho, so much has happened since i last blogged! New job, new lodger, new album, soo many new friends, and of course we are now only 4 months and 21 days from the big day!

We've got lots to do! Got to arrange to get the bridesmaids for dress fittings and the men for suit fittings this month. :) We're working on getting invitations out this week.

I now work at D & A Opticians in Mansfield, which was kind of a career change! I am really enjoying it so far though! Although our manager left today so things are gonna be rather weird for a while i think :s

Its snowed loads lately, its been really difficult to get into work, Adams only worked one day since breaking up before christmas on the 18th!!!

Some more exciting news: im going to Audition for 'West Side Story' next week, im hoping it goes well because id sooo love to get into performing again! I miss it so much!

2010 has, however not had a particuarly pleasant start to it so far :(

I recieved some rather sad news yesterday. Miss Nicol, a vocal tutor who taught me during my years in Cantamus passed away in the early hours of Tuesday the 5th. I cant believe it, it still hasnt sunk in. Apparently she had been fighting cancer for two years, i had no idea she was even ill! I just hope she realised how many lives she shaped, she was an incredibly lady with alot to give, and she put so much hard work and time into helping so many people. R.I.P Miss Nicol. My thoughts are with her family, especiall her little boy Ted, who is only 7 :'(

Apparently we are all supposed to be singing at her funeral, but we obviously dont know when that is yet.

Also, Mama has got to have her Kidney removed, which is a bit scarey, but she's a strong lady so im sure she'll be just fine.

So yeah, lots has happened over the past year, and we have so much to look forward to!

See you tomorrow :) xxxx

No comments: